- How are reviewers describing this item?
internal, good, far and own.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 13 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 24 2017.
From what the internal medicine residents told me, this book is better for step 3 exams and resident exams
It gives a good recap of usual situations and unusal cases and provide a room for problem solving i bought this book for my third year medical student internal medicine clerkship