- How are reviewers describing this item?
cut, great, fit, good and sharp.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 76.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 135 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 5 2017.
Abrasion resistance: 4 out of 4, blade cut resistance: 5 out of 5, tear resistance: 4 out of 4, puncture resistance: 2 out of 4
Htmli bought these about a month ago and have used them many times now to grate carrots, potato, zucchini, etc on a box grater, to grate garlic and other smaller things on a microplane, while slicing and dicing with knives, and even on the dreaded mandolin that was collecting dust in my cabinet because i'd been afraid to use it
That means these are great for pretty much everything except puncturing/sticking yourself with the pointy end of your knife or the serrated edges of a knife