- How are reviewers describing this item?
each, older, eight, good and old.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 37 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 29 2018.
In thr back of the book is a sort of legend that tells you what the names are of those extra dinos illustrated
So although it's not that informative, my 3 year old loves it and loves identifying the differences on the dinoa (spikes on back, crest on head, sharp teeth, eat leaves)