- How are reviewers describing this item?
inorganic, great, good, enough and textbook.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 48 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
Good there's a lot of unnecessary topics in the book, i as a student was very confuse on a lot of the concepts but that's not to blame the book but myself and the professor
It's a school book ok clear concepts and enough depth for an undergraduate text the book arrived on time and in great condition
I have loved this book from his 1st edition
Its a very good book to teach inorganic chemistry to undergraduate students