- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, great, good, pretty and sturdy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 32 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
I made sure the stand was accurately assembled and did everything in my power, but simply playing a 2 handed exercises causes it to shake
It's just that the instructions and images of the complete stand do not correlate! i'm especially please because i bought this with the option to use for playing standing up, and the height's good for that
Then just tighten the wing nut in the center mechanism at the right height, and voila -- the stand is stable and secure, and super-easy to adjust
If you don't switch between standing and sitting heights, you'll never have to touch the center section again; just flatten the stand to transport, and open it to set up