- How are reviewers describing this item?
acid, hard, great, good and quality.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 116.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 69.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 111 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 17 2019.
Manufacturer claims it's pure l-ascorbic acid, which is the active form
That's really the only difference between vitamin c powders; pool went from a brownish blue liner to a sparkling blue in less than 5 mins! good stuff good predict r i am a person who works to stay healthy which includes exercise and diet/nutrition and supplements