- How are reviewers describing this item?
fit, large, made, size and great.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 44.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 60 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 4 2016.
I carry a moisturizer, 2 lipsticks, 1 lip gloss, 1 perfume, lip balm, eye shadow case, my wallet, phone, ear phones, charger, hair bands, fashion tape, eye liner and numerous other miscellaneous items in my bag
She has become more and more interested in organizer bags, and she likes that this bag has zipper pockets instead of just being open on top
It's so much fun to now switch bags with my outfits versus the same old black bag
Here's what i currently have in here:1) a giant hobo wallet in the main compartment (it's a giant wallet, really--people are always telling me how stuffed full my hobo wallet is)2) makeup brushes, foundation, powder, blush, mascara, eyeliners and eyeliner brushes, and an eyelash curler in one of the side compartments3) miscellaneous may need these in the other side compartment (tampons, bandaids, aspirin bottle, stamps, mints, pens)4) an iphone, my work blackberry, medium-sized travel brush, and a large pill compartment in the four larger outer pockets on either side of the organizer5) my work photo id badge, probiotics, hand sanitizer, eye drops, giant granola bar, and headphones in the six smaller, mesh pockets at the very front of the organizer on either sidein addition to loving being able to fit so much into the organizer, i also love that it swaps easily between bags, and has a thoughtful layout--some larger sections, some smaller sections, some zippered sections, some not zippered sections, some mesh, some not mesh sections--to maximize what products you can put into the bag