- How are reviewers describing this item?
comfortable, quality, thin, good and ultra.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 43.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 30 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
Absolutely spot on , i've bought and returned 3 other similar products cheaper and a lot more expensive, these out perform the others
I will been purchasing another pair asap
Buy them now !!! here are my pros and cons:pros:- much more comfortable to wear than earphones/ headphones- i'll happily leave these on all night- decent sound quality- more than good enough to drift off listening too- the speakers do not cause any discomfort surprisingly- braided cord not only feels great and durable, but it is long so you won't accidentally pull your phone/ipod off your night stand during the night- speakers are movable and removable- you will probably need to wash this now and again so this is really usefulcons:- upon stretching the band in my hand, i noticed doing so exposed the stitching on the back
The braided cord, comfortable material and thin speakers mean these are a pleasure to put onprice:for it's current low price, this product is a bargain when you realise what it has to offerif you, like me, love to listen to music in bed, this is definitely a product you need to check out