- How are reviewers describing this item?
size, small, light, great and received.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 33.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 11 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 27 2016.
This is a small packable backpack that can easily fit in a small bag
It has one zipped pocket outside front, one zipped pocket inside (this also serves as pouch also as this backpack is converted into a packable one) and two netted open pockets on the sides to fit a bottle of water and maybe a wet portable umbrella
When unfolded, it turns into a great middle size backpack between a drawstring type bag and a true full size backpack, giving me a great way to pack necessary gear on a hike or walk through the park
I originally bought this bag for its in-between size but have actually started using it for many more activities than originally planned