- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, set, soft, good and quality.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 115 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 7 2016.
I'm no makeup artist, but these brushes work great for first-timers on a budget
The brushes are of good quality, comparable to the higher end, expensive, name brand brushes! great brushes, last long when taken care of
I would recommend them love it did smell weird when first opened but i love the set
There is a brush for any occasion and folds up well for putting in purses, bags, etc i do professional make up and bought this for the case but then when i received it i noticed how good the brushes were i choose these brushes over my $75 to $150 dollar each brushes these dont shed and are light weight nice set to have and the only bad thing is the case smells a lil like new rubber/ paint kinda but i'm sure that smell will fade with time and it doesn't seem to rub off on brushes add my make up page karmelo bonilla to see these brushes in use great product plan on ordering several more sets