- How are reviewers describing this item?
medical, great, written, easy and informative.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 78 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Great easy read! if you are at all interested in the fragility and mechanics of our body, you will find this book quick and fascinating reading, along the lines of such medical writers as atul gawande (who praised this book) and abraham vergase
This book is so well written and applicable to all manner of medical education
I believe this book should be required reading for everyone entering the medical field, for every level and facet
A delightfully well written and vivid summary of medical advances associated with exposure to hostile environments, surprising that so much was learned on battlefields, and that human space travel is fraught with serious medical challenges