- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, honest, received, great and pop.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 37.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 20 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
I have been wanting one of the new silicone popcorn makers that doesn't use oil or any throw-away containers containers
Here's my refined technique after experimentation:- 1/3 cup of yellow popcorn kernels- add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil- add in some salt and any other flavorings you like (pepper, garlic powder, etc)- mix it together using a spoon (this is key in order to get the flavor to disperse!!)- drop the cover on (do not push down, just drop it on)- microwave on normal setting for 3 minutes exactly - comes out perfectly every time for me, with no issues of burning!pros+ healthy new way to make pop corn and to experiment with any and all new flavors+ easy to use+ very fun for all ages - you can see the popcorn popping thru the microwave!cons- none that i can think of!i received this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review
I had been looking for an air popper when i came acros this expandable popcorn popper for the microwave
The instructions say to pop for 2 minutes, but my microwave has a popcorn setting, so i just used that