- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, most, first and different.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 66 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
I wish i had the album first and listened to it a few time before seeing her perform it
On 'd+evolution', her emily persona rides an emotional roller-coaster that has her rocking progressively in terms of experiencing an epiphany (good lava), ruminating on the afterlife (earth to heaven), striving for the seemingly unobtainable goal (elevate or operate-one of my personal faves off this album), expressing her sexual feelings (rest in pleasure), and so forth
The alternate take of 'unconditional love' sounded more like a fitting reprise on the album rather than an actual throwaway track
Like i said before in one of my other reviews, an artist of legit talent and integrity usually starts turning out their most career-defining work right around the time their 5th album rolls around