- How are reviewers describing this item?
white, good, bad, greasy and clear.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 32 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 29 2016.
It is the only sunscreen that does not bother my eyes
I use it over my moisturizer and under my makeup foundation, it kind of acts like a make up primer and keeps the skin soft and protected
Though i would much prefer a spray, this sunscreen did not irritate mine or my daughter's skin once applied which is a pro
Would definitely recommend especially for those with sensitive skin! best sunscreen lotion ever i have been using this product after my dermatologist recommended it