- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, little, basic, simple and excellent.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 73 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
This is an excellent little kit
Good value for money great fun little kit, and a good way to get someone of any age started off in electronics! cool to practice stuff on excellent product everybody should have one or to of product excellent working 100 percent ok speedy delivery excellent that is why i give it five stars excellent electronics projects starter kit with breadboard a basic, quite simple and fun kit for young kids to learn with
The included 10-page booklet includes a useful description of each component type in the kit and has 5 very basic experiments:1) light up an led2) alternately flash two leds using resistors, capacitors and transistors3) adjust brightness of an led using a variable resistor (voltage divider circuit)4) flash an led using a 555 timer integrated circuit5) using a transistor as an amplifierthe kit provides components of different strengths (e
You can of course get them from amazon but if you don't want to invest a lot of cash you can get perfectly usable (though poor quality) tools from high-street discount stores for £1