- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, fit and light.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 55.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 32 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 5 2016.
So no prescription lens is needed
For the past 4 years, i've had eye strain after looking at my screen for longer than 10 minutes, and eventually, i would noticed my eyes would tear up and become blurry, eye fatigue would set in after 3 hours and some days i would receive a minor headache
I've always noticed computer glasses at my local best buy store, but for years i thought they were just a gimmick
I recently decided to give the gunnar brand a try as i had physical access to it right there, and while the glasses worked immediately by reducing eye strain, the frame was too small for my head