- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, fit, size, comfortable and cut.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 508 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
I wear these insoles everyday for my converse that i wear to work, i cut them a tiny bit too big and they have no problem staying in, took a little effort getting them in but i never need to take them out so that 5 minutes was well worth it!i was a bit skeptical that any insoles could make a big difference in my step and i have met my match! they are very comfortable and i will probably try a few other types and brands more in other shoes but these shoes are keeping the dr scholl's for good
The arch is perfectly placed for me(i have size 9 1/2 feet)very discreet light grey that looks great inside my all black shoes and the naked eye wouldn't even think they are insoles! i use these to replace the crummy insoles that come with my tennis shoes
It makes a real difference - i have several pairs of tennis shoes, and put these insoles in all of them
Just what you expect after years of not wearing my tennis shoes, i started walking in them and by afternoon i had a bad paid on my upper, right side of my right foot