- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, quiet, good, empty and next.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 197 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 8 2016.
If you expect this type of dehumidifier to work well below 12 deg you would do better selecting a desiccant model of dehumidifier
The rest of the house is able to cope with british weather conditions, but the cellar was getting very damp in the winter causing mould to grow on anything stored down there
I have the dehumidifier on a raised platform so it is about 75cm off the floor, mainly to help the continuous drain pipe empty as it feeds in to a length of copper tube that goes to the cellar drain in the corner
This has been running for a few years now and we no longer have a problem with mould which has made the cellar usable