- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, quality, free, received and honest.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 49.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 392 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 3 2016.
I drive a 2000 mitsubishi eclipse and have no bluetooth connection built into the car
I highly reccomend this if you need bluetooth in your car
I drive an older car and i changed the receiver before bluetooth was a thing, so this was a great puchase
There's a bit of static if you're using the bluetooth and charging your phone, but i get around it by just using an aux cord in to the receiver