- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, green, good, quality and fresh.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 1192.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 60.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 13,582 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 26 2020.
I know most people drink their hibiscus tea sweetened, but I prefer it tart! This is pretty high quality. I do sometimes find a... Read More
Short of a trip to London, this is by far the best bet for a real Earl Grey Tea. It just flat out beats all the other competit... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
There is absolutely no info about the country of origin.