- How are reviewers describing this item?
set, great, good, damaged and stripped.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 366.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 38.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 318 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 29 2017.
Well, i'm not a super patient guy and i had about 300 screws to take out so i just used one of the 5 bit that fit the head, basically drilled a hole in there and used a square headed bit to unscrew it out with another drill
It is strong and sturdy and it removes the stuck screw
Took some time to arrive