- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, own, useful and better.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 38.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 25 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 17 2019.
Would be good for professors of psychology interesting stuff, but more for a class than the amateur exploring psychology
This content can be used mainly for helping students of psychology better understand cognitive behavioral therapy
This series is also extremely useful for patients who are currently undergoing therapy better understand their treatments and how they can get better