- How are reviewers describing this item?
nice, great, counter, top and good.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 77.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 176 reviews as of our last analysis date on Mar 30 2018.
The top is a cutting board that fits snugly and is very useful for making sandwiches as it prevents cross contamination
I found that it worked better for me upside down because my husband prefers to drag it across the granite and the little feet prevent it from sliding
So, upside down it sits, with the cutting board on the bottom, and i actually like it that way