- How are reviewers describing this item?
sensitive, normal, great, delicate and good.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 160 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 20 2016.
She loves it very gentle on my sensitive skin just started using a clarisonic and it came with the sensitive brush head
Having rosacea and uber sensitive skin that is moodier than my menopause mother, i knew most likely i'd need the delicate brush head
In the past, i have purchased the generic clarisonic sensitive skin exfoliating replacement heads
I realize that the clarisonic replacement brush heads are a bit more expensive but, this does not begin to compare or share any similarities with its generic competitors