Pros & Cons
The scent is good in combination with other essential oils. Very pleasant. Not too flowery. A classic fragrance.
The roman version is absolutely the best. Will be experimenting with it more in the days to come. It saves me a roller ball and its a prefect combo for me. Applied 4 drops to my abdomen.
The smell of this diluted chamomile e. Is not terrible, but it doesn't have a very nice aroma. When sniffing straight from the bottle, its the scent is very weak. These oils are definitely more perfume based than other essential oils.
Save your money and invest in a reputable brand. I am highly skeptical that this is 100% pure.
This company dilutes the essential oil with either jojoba or some other oil. It also leaves a very oily residue. It's diluted 30%/70%.
I hope this review will give you reason to pause and make sure you know what you're getting from these guys. This just keeps getting more and more unclear and confusing for customers. Seeing all the consistent confusion and complaints makes me wonder ... Read More
Add a few drops of this to your child's night time bath mixes with the lavender and within an hour or so it's night night time.
I have ordered this brand several times, and i have never been disappointed.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, quality, received and roman.
- Our engine has detected that the listing/variation has anomalous review count history. Please review the historical review count graph.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 35191.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 67.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 1,194 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 30 2022.