- How are reviewers describing this item?
little, honest, top, fit and size.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 35.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 54 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
So i'll start off by saying i had a kiddo by c-section a couple years ago, and despite vigorous work outs for many hours per week i still have the kangaroo pouch and a little extra weight on my hips too, it creates an uneven roll and is super not flattering and sometimes stops me from wearing clothing i want to wear
I'm so happy i got this because i can feel more confident rocking my lularoe pencil skirt and even all the other high waisted skirts from them that i'm addicted to (lol)
The top band is lined with a couple silicone strips around so it comfortably stays in place which is great, i wouldn't wear them for hours like i do if i had to keep pulling it up or adjusting all the time
I own both styles of this