- How are reviewers describing this item?
soft, great, brazilian, best and good.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 396.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 750 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 10 2018.
I get brazilian blowouts every three months, and i use this hair mask as a conditioner, because it is the only product that makes my hair incredibly soft and easy to brush through
If you have incredibly frizzy and unruly hair, that still isn't as manageable as you like it after the actual brazilian blowout at a salon, i highly recommend using this mask in place of your conditioner