- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, quality, received, great and honest.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 51.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 28 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
Let me tell you my reasons:- things about this product that i liked and why:~ easy to use : the buttons on the headphones are really obvious if you have been listening to music on your phone for a long time because they are just symbols of what gets shown on your phone when playing music ( pause , next track , previous track , increase volume , decrease volume and the power button )~ soft on ears : the ear cushions used for these headphones do not feel uncomfortable whenever i put they go onto my ears and isn't made with an irritating material~ can fit anyone's head : it can be pulled down to increase its length so it could fit any owners/users head :d
** careful when doing this because there is one wire on each side that you have to make sure doesn't get stuck ( has to be pushed down ) because if it ever gets broken then mostly likely one side ( or both if you break both wires ) will not work anymore~ can bend so it saves space : as seen on some photos the headphones are bent inside which i am sure you guys know will definitely save space in your bags!~ quick to pair : this took less than 20 seconds for me
For me ( the first time turning it on ) i held the power button for about 3-5 seconds and then it made a blu blu blu bluuu( or pu pu pu puuu ) sound which means that the headphones is turned on
( if you're curious , when you are turning the headphones off the sound it makes is blu blu blu blu )~ quality of music : the sounds are really good , i can't really compare it to super high quality headphones such as beats headphones because i have never owned of those really expensive headphones before but i do know that this has a nice sound and they are really similar to my phones sound quality ( htc desire 626 ) which by the way is awesome