- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, quality, honest and comfortable.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 20.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 35 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 5 2016.
I find the e tronic edge bluetooth headphones to be very comfortable in my ear and they don't seem to get uncomfortable after hours of use, unlike other similar styled headphones that i have owned in the past
These headphones curl up to allow for easy flat storage and the first couple of times i tried to put the headphones on they seemed to want to curl back up in the storage position
I have several nice pair of headphones that i have spent a significant amount of money on including: bose noise cancelling earbuds, parrot zik over the ear noise isolating headphone, and a number of others
In terms of sound comparison of my other headphones the e tronic edge bluetooth headphones sound great for the price! one thing that i did initially notice about the sound of these headphones is that in order to produce the bass that they put out the music itself almost sounds as if it’s far away (i know this is a weird way to put it but this is the best way i could think to describe how it sounds)