- How are reviewers describing this item?
french, delicious, great, good and friendly.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 23.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 78 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 7 2016.
But, the star of the meal was the duck confit that rivaled others that we have tried at significantly more expensive restaurants in paris
Delicious little hole in the wall that we stumbled upon after friday night at the louvre
And those new potatoes boiled and then pan fried in the leftover duck fat are ridiculously delicious