- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, next, slow, good and black.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 84 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 29 2016.
Bobby adair never fails you, a good short story to relieve you from all the political stuff of late
As always, a pleasure to read a bobby adair book!! i haven't read all of adair's books, but i have read a lot of them and i have enjoyed them all
This may be my favorite, which is strange to hear myself say because the premise of the book is so disturbing
In a world where a disease has turned much of the population into degenerates or mental invalids, a small subset of society makes their living as regulators, killing these people once they have been deemed to be a threat or burden to society as a whole