- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, easy, own, handy and received.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 23.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 46.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 105 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 28 2017.
To change bits you simply slide the barrel of the screwdriver up and rotate the cartridge containing the bits
If you find that the cartridge does not want to rotate, it's because the screwdriver hasn't been fully extended
It's really cool because i'm always losing my bits and this allows for them to be completely contained