- How are reviewers describing this item?
iron, flat, great, honest and color.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 28.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 217 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 27 2016.
My hairs thick and very frizzy, i'm in love with this product, my hairs left smooth and i take half the time to get it done! although, if i can keep the flat iron stored properly away from curious pets, i am sure this one will last for years because it is constructed of durable materials and feels solid, not flimsy
I like this flat iron straightener over a traditional curling iron, because somehow i burn my fingers or my forehead almost every time i use the curling iron, whereas this flat iron doesn't leave the heated plates exposed, you can hold both sides of it as you pull your hair through so you can get a really good grip on it and not drop it, and there is a rim so i don't burn myself
I like this flat iron better because it heats up faster than the curling iron, and has an adjustable heating element
It also makes my hair appear really glossy without using sticky, fruit fragranced, expensive hair products!i like the flat iron's quicker results on my fine hair, of which i have a lot of, and would take forever to get just right with curlers or curling iron