- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, honest, great, pop and set.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 64 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
I was a little worried about whether or not i would be happy with the quality of this beach tent because of some of the reviews i read, but definitely still wanted to try it - and i'm so glad i did! it's super easy to set up, i love the quality of the material - i love the way the stakes are made because they are strong durable thick sturdy long plastic, and the tent was so easy to fold and put back into its carrying case - which the tent has a gray elastic strap to wrap around the tent to keep it folded while getting it back into its case
And the case itself is big enough to provide not only enough room for the tent but also has plenty of breathing room so the tent fits more than comfortable into its case
It literally takes maybe 1-2 minutes to have the tent completely set up, and then only a couple minutes to fold and put it back in its case
Plus i got another tent (different brand so i could try a couple different 1s), so my husband and son uses the blue tent, and this pink tent is most definitely mine and my daughters! i received this tent at a highly discounted rate in exchange for my honest review