- How are reviewers describing this item?
sensory, great and different.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 46 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 30 2016.
Great love it- really good book for kids who have sensory issues, their families, friends, caretakers and teachers! ok the entire experience was positive unlike any other book i have seen
A nice book for kids who struggle with this to help them feel normal and explain it to their friends/classmates
Good book for sharing information with people of all ages a book that gives parents, teachers, and other adults insight regarding sensory overload
And i highly recommend this book to parents, teachers, psychologists like myself and other specialists who work with children with sensory integration issues