- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, great, free, good and received.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 40.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 74 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 11 2016.
The result surpassed all my expectations
So, let's pluses:1, do not burn your hands, neck, face (yes, with the usual curling and it happens))2-hair does not smoke, like a conventional rectifiers
3-hair silky, soft and silk4 the ability to quickly straighten your hairminuses:1-not great on/off location buttons (when i straighten often click on the off button and again have to switch on it)i received free or discounted product in exchange for honest review i have to be completely honest and say that i did not expect much from these hair straighteners, wow was i surprised as was my tester (my partner)
I will start by explaining the contents of the box:1 x hair straighteners (brush)1 x protective glove (we did not use)1 x storage bag2 x hair clamps1 x user manualthe brush is a pretty pink colour and feels of a good weight and quality, they roughly took 5 minutes to warm up and the heat is adjustable