- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, received, facial and dry.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 8.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 30.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 49 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 21 2016.
The smell is tolerable, to me smells like pepper :) sorry can not see any effect yet but maybe i need to wait longer :) i also mix carrot seed oil with radha beauty rosehip oil to heal dry skin & :) actually it made me realize the last time i bought carrot oil it probably wasn't pure, because it didn't smell anything like this one
Price is high in my opinion love carrot seed oil, swear by it, best anti-aging out there and this is a great brand of it! i was searching for essential oils that are good for skin and carrot seed oil kept popping up on every blog i looked at
Unlike the rich, woodsy scent and dark color of the carrot oil in the first bottle i bought, the oil in the second bottle was thin, yellow, and smelled like turpentine
I don't know what this company is trying to pass off as carrot oil now, but it certainly is not the same product