- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, unbiased, great and organized.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 32.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 109 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 29 2016.
This cable organizer is great if you have a number of charging cables and/or other corded peripherals anywhere (whether it's on your desk or even on a counter top where you charge your devices)
The organizer is a small simple plastic piece that isn't very obtrusive and or conspicuous, and keeps the heads of your charging cables in place, and even holds the cables themselves, if they're thicker
This looks a lot better than cables just splayed out all over the place (like how i used to have them), which wouldn't just coil around and get tangled, but even start coiling upwards with enough handling
With this organizer, i just pull the cable to whatever length i need, and pull it back to the organizer when i'm done