- How are reviewers describing this item?
sensitive, great, sure, greasy and made.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered and removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews removed to be 1.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 27 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 2 2019.
I do not think my skin is sensitive, but this sure has stinging sensation as i apply this sunscreen on my face
I'm not sure what neutrogena added to this product but it heats my skin when i apply it and i started to get a rash
I bought this product because of the high spf (110)