Pros & Cons
The only thing i don’t really need is the included pvc pouch, but it would be useful if i’d actually bought the bag for cosmetics, hah. These cosmetic bags are awesome!
The sizes are generous and i pack a lot. The smallest seems really durable and the largest is pretty good as well. The first photo is the smallest bag (tsa quart size) fully stuffed with liquids.
The plastic is thick and sturdy. The drawstring closure does a decent enough job of holding them in. No rips, tears or seam separations after all the above mentioned travel.
Look this is plenty good for the money. But, it's great for this purpose! It is fantastic. Great value and great purchase.
Broken zipper on 2nd closing. Holders aren't sturdy. Bag still has to lay down and items are prone to spill.
Zipper is very low quality. Handles are stitched on poorly. Possibly okay for infrequent use. I now need to buy another one that is better quality from another seller.
Great quality and holds all necessities needed
Look this is plenty good for the money.
For the price though completely worth it.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, broke, easy, quality and two.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 30.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 1,318 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 4 2022.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Filled all the way up with products and the strap broke under the weight.