- How are reviewers describing this item?
fine, great, honest, quality and set.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 28.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 48 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 10 2016.
About a year ago, i started using the zen metal filter exclusively
I ran across these filters in an aeropressers forum and decided to give them a try to see if different tastes resulted
Mesh filter: i pressed a hearty roast of dean's beans ahab's revenge
Using the standard aeropress method (not inverted), the first thing i noticed was that the mesh filter will not hold the coffee in place as long before pressing as my zen filter or paper filters