- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, great, set, signal and live.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 18.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 67 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 14 2016.
At least by just hooking it up straight to my television
I did what the instructions said to do
Hook it up to the cable in jack behind the television, change the settings on the tv to air and then run a channel scan
The first tv i set it up on wouldn't scan for channels if it was set to air