- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, played, still, same and most.
- The average player level for the reviewers of this game is 9.8.
- The average games owned by the reviewers of this game is 281.5.
- The game has been played an average of 40.7 hours.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- This product had a total of 850 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 3 2019.
Oh yeah, and bonus points for having to use x to select and y to cancel in this game with normal combat lay-out (which, after the dw8 generation's pressing b to confirm and a to cancel, is just a whole new level of weird)
Having to use the keyboard to access the options menu to get to the key bindings for the controller was annoying enough, but finding that the camera controls were locked (backwards) to the shoulder triggers and that the right analog stick did nothing was a special kind of stupid