- How are reviewers describing this item?
new, sure, metal, iron and old.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 105.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an C grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 20 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 21 2021.
If your unit keeps flashing yellow and not going solid (fully charged) yellow anymore, your batteries have likely failed
If you are inclined to fix your own gear, here are some basic steps:1) using a small (p1) phillips head screwdriver, remove the single screw from the bottom of the unit