- How are reviewers describing this item?
own, crazy, little, many and through.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 47 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 27 2016.
Set in a conversational tone, the book is focused on the emotional aspects of entrepreneurship: family and friends, dealing with failure and success, managing expectations, networking, and leadership
You need to be a little crazy is a good-humored book, with plenty of great quotes, and well heeded advice
If you are about to start a your first business this is a good primer, but its sort of like reading books about being a parent before you have your first child - you really won`t appreciate most of it until much later on
The book delivers key insights into how to approach certain situations, but more importantly it delves into the trials and tribulations of being an entrepreneur like no other book available