- How are reviewers describing this item?
mat, great, hot, good and little.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 27 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
The only reason why i don't give it five stars is that the towel get a bit heavy as it absorbs perspiration particularly if you use it for hot yoga
Being new to yoga, i am quickly learning that this practice is very expensive, however this towel is great because you are getting more for your money
I have tried a few towels and get really distracted when my towel moves around, or i start slipping on my mat
It reminds me of a large beach towel, but much thicker)-quality (the textures feels in between a bathrobe and a high quality towel--i really like the way it feels!)cons-sometimes my towel wrinkles in the middle and i will have to smooth it out (this is normal for nearly every towel product i'm sure, but it doesn't happen often with this towel)overall, i'm really happy using this towel