- How are reviewers describing this item?
stretch, honest, elastic, great and good.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 2.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 21.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 677 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 11 2016.
I love this stretching strap i have a hard time to get all my muscles stretched out i am 5'2 and overweight, so my range of motion is limited
This yoga evo elastic stretching strap i have an assistant to get the muscles that need to be stretched
Works well i am a gastric bypass patient and will be having surgery in 3 weeks- i decided my post-op workout is going to be yoga and walking/jogging and today i received my first piece of equipment so i can get started - the yoga evo stretching strap and man i have to say this thing is pretty cool
It comes in its own little carry case (that you can put the strap in even after you’ve taken it out), is purple (but i think comes in other colors), comes with instructions/stretches that can be done with the strap- both in a little pamphlet and on their website,has 10 loops (some numbered) so that you can find the spot that is comfortable for you to use and to aid in following instructions, and came in 2 days!so first off as someone that weighs 300+lbs and often finds things that cannot withstand the weight this strap is great because even with 30 minutes of my clumsy fat butt using it to stretch it didnt break! and i have had a lot more products be unable to stand up to the task of me lol