- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, fit, received, size and great.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 33.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 228 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 28 2016.
Today i gave my honest opinion of the this is my 4th pair and the gloves really help the swelling which in turn helps relieve the pain
I have used compression gloves in the past which did help with the joint pain i get due to fibromyalgia but ultimately they became annoying to wear because they were uncomfortably bulky
I am glad i decided to try these gloves instead since the material on these gloves is light and breathable so they're comfortable to wear even in the summer heat
I like the way these gloves fit on my hands they feel snug and supportive yet comfortable