- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, comfortable, fit, good and size.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 75.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 146 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 22 2019.
I did notice that when i put on this boot it felt a little loose so i tighten the laces up and that help with the issue, nice roomy toe box the carbon max safety toes is outstanding in cold and hot weather it does not conduct heat or cold and is very strong but lightweight
They keep my feet dry love this boot very comfortable and stylish, lightweight the boot has no problems with water and when faced with mud the treads and great you have traction bit it is great on not picking up mud i have had a lot of questions on this boot at work my coworker seem to like the style
Break in time was only a few days for me i am up and moving all the time at work and noticed for me they broke in on about the 4th day i was wearing them
I use to wear bates all the time, but if this boot does well for me next year when i buy new work boots wolverine will be my go to boot very comfortable and seem to water proof like you said i just purchased these boots