- How are reviewers describing this item?
here, rich, good, regular and ordered.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 32 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 7 2016.
And make sure to get an extra order of noodles
The amount of fat is so creamy and perfect with levels of depth in the ramen you did not know existed
($2 extra just to make it spicy - a little too much, in my opinion
It's easily the best tonkotsu in the tristate area--potentially the entire east coast